Tuesday, October 27, 2009

There are People Even More Complicated than the Egyptians

When I first heard that we were going to explore Heritage Key, I was really excited. I have always been interested in Ancient Egypt. When we were told we were going to explore King Tut's tomb, I was even more excited. I was excited because I have always loved Ancient Egypt culture.

When I arrived, my excitement turned into frustration. It is really hard to get around Heritage Key. The graphics also take a long time to load, adding to my frustrations. What I did get to see was quite interesting, because the detail that was included in the recreation of King Tut's tomb was just remarkable. The work that went into recreating each of the paintings must have been great. I also found the footprints intended to be of Howard Carter to be quite comical. This is because you can follow the "steps" of Howard Carter.

1 comment:

  1. Caroline,
    In your second paragraph you talk about how you were frustrated and then jump to how remarkable it was with just a brief transition. I would split these up into different paragraphs to make your post more organized. I also would suggest you make your claim more explicit. I'm assuming that you are trying to say something like "despite the problems of Heritage Key there are still aspects of it that show potential".

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete